Serving the San Antonio Art Community since 1948!
- First Ink to Feature Self-Dispersing Dye Sub Technology
- Color Offerings Including CMYK
- Ultra Crisp, Detailed Images
- Multi-Application Including Apparel, Textile and Rigid Imaging
- Perfect for Use with GO Fuze™ Dye-Sub to Cotton Kit
- Formulated for MicroTFP Printheads Only
- Outstanding Lightfastness
- Compatible for Use with Epson GO ET-2720 DS and, GO ET-15000 DS
- Set contains: Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, 70ml Bottles and Black, 140ml Bottle
GO SubliMate™ TFP Dye Sublimation Ink | for MicroTFP Printheads
GO’s SubliMate TFP Dye Sub Ink is the world’s first dye sub ink to feature self-dispersing technology. The significance of self-dispersing particles is that the dye sub particles repel one another and as a result materially increase jetting reliability, image quality, shelf life and color consistency. Traditional dye sub inks have particles that over a period of time, start to combine and eventually cause nozzle dropouts, or worse, complete clogging of the print head.
Epson Sublimation Inks Set