Serving the San Antonio Art Community since 1948!
When it comes to graphics and print, Pantone’s Formula Guide is the absolute, worldwide standard for choosing and matching colors. Whether you’re a designer looking for inspiration or a print provider needing to match colors, this color matching tool and guide is the best way to select, communicate and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. New edition offers 294 more direct color matches to the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System for greater color consistency across various materials. Also includes essential formulations to mix spot color inks to properly match Pantone Formula Guide colors.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated paper stocks
- Versatile end-to-end color matching tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks are ideal for easy viewing and portability
- Provides a visual reference for Pantone Spot Colors available in digital design programs
- Integration with Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud which allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
See side-by-side comparisons of how Pantone Spot Colors look when printed using CMYK on coated paper stock. Confidently manage and visualize color expectations when printing across platforms. Guide also includes HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. Essential tool for designers to see how Pantone Spot Colors appear when printed in CMYK, rather than using spot color inks.
- Includes all 2,139 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Lets users specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Guide is printed to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references.
- For best color appearance matches to Bridge Guide CMYK swatches, designs using CMYK tint values should be proofed or printed to the same CRPC6 or CRPC3 press references.
Pantone Formula Guides Coated & Uncoated
Pantone Color Bridge Coated